This is the biggest plate bending machine in the world.
- Weight: almost 400 tons / 800,000 lbs
- Machine capacity: 250 mm / 10″, able to bend plate 250 mm / 10″ thick on total length of 3,200 mm / 126″.
- Top roll diameter: 1,400 mm / 55″
- Side rolls diameter: 1,200 mm / 47″
- Total length of machine: 13,700 mm / 45′
- Height: 7,700 mm / 25.3′
- Width: 7,100 mm / 23.3′
- Weight of top roll: 53 tons / 116,600 lbs
- Side rolls (2): 47 tons each / 103,400 lbs
- 17 trucks needed for the transport from Italy to Spain
2 x two rolls bending machine with robotic arm in the center that upload alternatively.
Below a demonstration on a MG AR110 half-pipe spiral machine:
As of March 1, 2011 we became an authorized ERMAKSAN dealer on their full line of press brakes, shears, laser cutting and plasma burning machines, iron workers and corner notchers in California and Arizona. ERMAKSAN has been manufacturing metal working machinery since 1965; they make annually approximately 3000 machines in their fully modernized and equipped 861000 ft2 factory. ERMAKSAN is today the largest sheet metal working machinery factory under one roof in Europe.
Especially, we are excited to introduce the EVOLUTION Hybrid Press Brake that is environmentally friendly with its minimum 60% average energy savings compared to conventional press brakes. It is also the most silent press brake in the market (63dB).
- PRO 100 rolls are driven by hydraulic motor + planetary gearbox and gears.
- Machine body manufactured of st-52 special steel
- Built in accordance with EU norms
- Rolls and shafts are made of special steel (42CrMo4) — Induction hardened and grinded
- Side guide rolls are in one direction manual adjustable
- Vertical and horizontal working possibility
- Hydraulic and electrical protection against overloading
- Digital readout to display position of lower rolls
- Torque limit device to prevent overloading during bending
- Independent hydraulic up and down movement of the bottom rolls
- One universal set of profile roll
- Portable control panel with foot pedal in order to control material from required locations.
- Manual lubrication
- Detailed instruction manual
Cone test with a 4-roll bending machine.
- Height: 1600mm
- Thickness: 600mm d x 1600mm D x 25mm