TRIAX is specialized in the production of machines to cut concrete reinforcing steel bars since 1993. The TRIAX machines are known on construction sites around the world for reliability and excellent performance. The reinforcement bar cutters are 100% Made in Italy. Also, the first-choice components (electric motors etc.) are produced by Italian suppliers with whom TRIAX has worked for many years. All rebar processing machinery are subjected to a rigorous quality control during the production process and before shipment providing the buyer a certainty that the machines have very high and constant quality standards over time.
BAR CUTTING MACHINE DESCRIPTION:
– The iron rod cutting machines are designed with high safety margins taking into account the most extreme working conditions where they will be used.
– They are built with a sturdy welded frame on which a hydraulic power unit that drives a large piston it is installed. Because of this, machines develop a great working power that makes possible the cutting of reinforcing steel bars up to 52 mm effective diameter.
– Square blades are made of best quality hardened and ground steel; they have 8 cutting edges (not 4 as rectangular ones) which makes them very durable.
– The machines have a very effective security system; if the pedal is released by the operator for any reason and at any time the machine immediately reverses and goes back to starting position.
– Emergency button, which when pressed, will stop the machine immediately.
– Machines with “progressive cut” feature in full compliance with safety regulations since this type of cut avoids the jump of steel bars minimizing the risk of accidents. For the same reason the mechanical stresses are much lower and consequently there is the machine life lengthening.