- Electro-hydraulic proportional servo synchronization free point control within stoke range, repeatability of .001” and.008” parallelism.
- Bed is fitted with deflection compensation cylinders (above fig.) or upper punch fitted with deflection system. 250 ton and up is fitted with both systems.
- Fitted with Delem of Holland or Cyblec Co. exclusive computer system.
- Very strong anti-deviation capability.
- The ram (Y1 Y2), back gauge (X, R, Z) and master pressure controlled by computer.
- Ball lead screw rolling guide rail are adopted to back gauge top to get high precision repeatability.
- Optional digital controlled mechanical robot or flexible machining center for sheets with 7 axis and up
Multi-machine tandem pressbrakes
- Single machine performance with two machine tandem.
- When in tandem mode electric-hydraulic servo systems are adopted to provide sensitivity and reliability and high anti-deflection capability.
- Optional single brake operation.