(Click image to enlarge)
Structure of the adjustable welding positioners is designed according to the most suitable configuration for the rotation and the angular tilting of the table. It is possible to position all pieces within the size range and establish suitable welding edge regardless of geometrical shapes. Positioners improve the speed and efficiency both during automatic and manual welding and have an important role in steel construction workshops by minimizing crane operation.
The product comprises of housing, motor, table rotation and tilting systems, electrical panel and remote controlled operator unit and provides the best structural protection. Positioners shall be fixed on the floor for heavy work pieces.
Operators can rotate the pieces mounted on the rotating table of positioner clockwise or counterclockwise, precisely, well-aligned and controllable via control panel, in easily adjustable speeds. They can also be tilted forward to provide the desired angle.
Standard “T” grooves are available on the rotating table. Thus, quick clamping of the work piece is enabled. Table rotation and tilting are realized through steel spur gear transmission systems. Bendmak Makine includes 1 to 40 tons positioners in its standard lists. However, custom production can be realized up to 100 tons.
• Adjustable rotating speed
• Remote controller with 5 meter cable length
• Digital speed indicator on the controller panel for monitoring rotation
• Welding – chassis mechanism
• Mechanical angle indicator (for tilting movement)
• Motors with brake & forced fan cooling
• Programmable automation control
• Synchronous operation with column & boom systems
• Wireless remote controller
• Special insulations for worksite conditions