- Return of ram to TDC (top dead center) by dashpot working with pressurized gas.
- The dashpots are placed at the top of the machine and don’t obstruct the cut sheets and additional systems like pneumatic sheet support system, conveyor system etc.
- The tank is mobilized. Cleaning, equipment assembling/disassembling, integration of optional cooling system is easier.
- Blade gap adjustment alternatives of .040”, .080”, .120”, .157”, .197”, .236” sheet thickness.
- Mono block, welded steel frame rigid to deflection moment and high tensile with ST 44 A1 material,
- ELGO 952 NC controller,
- One-piece honed and chrome plated double acting powerful cylinders,
- High-quality top and bottom blades;
- Bottom: 4
- Top: 2 cutting sides
- Easily adjustable blade gap adjustment system from single point,
- Bosch – Rexroth hydraulic system,
- High pressurized silent ATOS pump,
- Fast and powerful back gauge with 39” distance, moving ball-screwed shafts with automatic swing away feature,
- Avoiding sheet sliding during cutting action, powerful hold-downs with maximum performance,
- Cutting length adjustment allowing stroke adjustment for shorter sheets and shorten the cutting time,
- Roller bearings on the table to help placing sheets to machine easily,
- Front support arms with ruler and flip-stop,
- Foot pedal available for single or continuous cutting,
- Cutting line illumination,
- Sick backside protectors
- ERMAK CNC HGS Automatic Blade GAP and Automatic Target Stroke adjustment according to material, thickness and length by CYBELEC DNC61G cut,
- Pneumatic sheet support system,
- Pneumatic sheet unloading system,
- Automatic stacking system,
- Laser cutting line,
- Finger protective light curtain,
- Oil coolant,
- Longer front arms or squaring arms,
- Angular gauge
- Manual operation mode
- Single operation mode
- Ability to make cutting program
- Inch/mm conversion
- 99-step program
- Parametric adjustments
LASER CUTTING LINE
With the help of laser cutting line, angled or drawn line cutting can be done easily and controllable (optional).
Pneumatic sheet support system that provides the user an easy method of working is and optional function to protect the sheets from hanging down and improving cutting precision during cutting of long and thin sheets.
COLLAPSIBLE FRONT COVER
For safety reasons, front side of the hold-downs is closed with a protection cover; however, upon request 39”. part of the left side of this cover can be opened. With the help of this system, angled or drawn line cutting can be done easily and controllable.